Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage Situation in Yuma


When this company suffered a commercial water loss in Yuma due to a pipe leak, they picked up the phone and called our SERVPRO of El Centro / Salton City team f... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Yuma, Arizona


We responded to a call about commercial water loss at a property in Yuma, Arizona. A pipe was leaking and caused water damage to the carpet. Our technicians arr... READ MORE



Sewer Backup In Yuma Master Shower


When a family in Yuma found a backup into their master bathroom shower, they contacted SERVPRO of El Centro / Salton City.  Our certified technicians came ... READ MORE



Commercial Water And Mold Damage In El Centro


SERVPRO of El Centro / Salton City was contacted recently about a water damage emergency at a commercial property in El Centro. The roof of the building had a l... READ MORE



Thermal Mold Damage from a Water Leak


Mold growth proliferated in this Thermal, CA house when the HVAC condensation line clogged with algae and debris. SERVPRO recommends having your unit inspected ... READ MORE



Yuma Fire Damaged Home and SERVPRO Restoration


Restoration jobs that require construction are typically done in two primary phases: mitigation and reconstruction.  In the mitigation phase all non-salvag... READ MORE



Mold Damage After a Water Loss in Thermal, CA


The burst water line in this Thermal bathroom was shut off by a neighbor when checking his out-of-town friend's home. He informed him of the break, and the home... READ MORE



Water Damage – Westmoreland Mobile Home


Water damage to this Westmoreland residential city-owned mobile home was caused by the washing machine supply line bursting. The water damage was obvious, but m... READ MORE



El Centro Comprehensive Mold Remediation


The blockage in the condensation line of the air handler in this El Centro attic resulted in water wicking into gypsum board materials of the ceiling, walls, an... READ MORE



Fire Damage Repair And Restoration In El Centro


Our crew at SERVPRO of El Centro / Salton City was contacted regarding a fire damage emergency at a property in El Centro. The tenant left the bathroom exhaust ... READ MORE